Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I'm literally dead inside XD

Posted August 3rd, 2016 at 01:21 PM by Dimentio

You might think I'm joking, but wait till near the end, you'll find out I'm not :')

Okay, so since Monday i have been having throat issues, and it's been getting worse and worse, and it's got to the point where, I'm not exaggerating, it's literally like someone has been cramming sand paper down my throat, then someone is just shoving needles in there, it's been horrible!

So i posted a few photos online, and my friend said it seems like it could be Strep Throat, and i need to go to ER right away, but he said he wasn't sure as they wasn't the best photos, but just in case, so i did and when i finally got to the doctors, this is when the fun happened XD

He told me my throat is SUPER swollen, but said he doesn't think it is Strep Throat, which i found odd but whatever, also, he gave me no ideas as to what else it could be, but after all this, he wanted to check my heart rate and blood pressure to see if i was healthy, and i had to stick my finger in this black box, and after a moment he looked at it, but you know everyone's natural "Oh shit" face, well he pulled that XD So then I'm not even kidding you, for a full minute after trying to find my pulse, he eventually found it, and for 30 seconds he looked SUPER freaked out, he was trying to hide it, but you can tell something was wrong, but then all of a sudden his face relaxes, he waits another 30 seconds, then tells me to leave

Like, NO talk about what happened, or what freaked him out, what's wrong with my throat, nothing, like, i could be suffering from cancer and i have no idea right now XD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 606 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments