Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

EU and Trump

Posted June 24th, 2016 at 08:43 AM by Dimentio

If we've let our racists win, America is going to do it now too, I've known from the start this would happen, and just, this is what is going to cause terrorist attacks, this is what is going to make our countries go bankrupt and to more shits than what they were, like, we're fucked now, so is America
We came SO far in equal rights, in such a short time, we did so much, and things were finally, maybe, going to start being okay, but nope, the older generation has to come and take it from us haha
Well, i just hope, when they hear how Isis have made more deadly attacks, they know they caused it, because this is what they want
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 633 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Devinsoccer's Forum Picture
    Well, this may be the way we're going twards, but in four-twelve years, we're going to have a new generation come in, they may be better than the one that is running the country right now.
    Posted June 25th, 2016 at 03:18 PM by Devinsoccer Devinsoccer is offline