Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Some conversations with my dad

Posted June 6th, 2016 at 05:45 PM by Cadanance00

I went to a cookout with my mom at the home of my bilogical father and his family and socialized a little bit. My mom spent most of the time with him and I spend most of the time with my half sisters and their mom. Not too bad a time tho I was dreading it. Didn't have to much to say to him.

My dad (who I thought was my biological father until last fall) and I talked some yesterday and he told me about how I got conceived. I was under the impression that mom was pregnant and chose to marry dad instead. Seems like that wasn't exactly the case. She got pregnant with Jim (my biological father) after they were married, or just immediately before. Okay...how does that work?

Seems like this wasn't your usual engagement. More like mom & dad decided to get married and mom was going to continue to have sex with Jim when they wanted to and if she got pregnant by Jim, dad would legally be the father and his name would be on the birth certificate. He told her if they wanted to have sex Jim should understand he wouldn't have any parental rights if she got pregnant, the baby would just be his gift to our family.

So here I am! I was also supposed to be a girl, but the Dr. who read the first sonogram got it wrong. My name would have been Megan.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 430 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments