Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Jurassic World

Posted May 22nd, 2016 at 08:06 AM by Dimentio

So i have been ADDICTED to the phone game of that! I usually HATE phone games, but dear lawd jesus XD
Okay firstly, i want to say, if you can put real money into it, it is SO easy and fun, however, i can't, so i am quite slow with it, and it can be tedious, but yeah, i am in love :'3
Just watching your park expand, all the dinosaurs you can get, all the missions, battles, how you handle money and food, all of these things can be SO difficult, but also fun, and gaugh, i have been playing it for 6 days now, and am stuck at level 15, like every level XD But, i am getting close to finishing one mission on it, then i gotta do a battle, and yeah, I'm getting there slowly i think? Just, any time i seem to do okay, a mission comes in requiring SO much money and food, and anything i collected is gone in seconds, then i need to redo it all!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 366 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments