Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Coming back after a while / checking in

Posted November 26th, 2015 at 04:23 AM by Bubbawhack
Updated November 26th, 2015 at 04:27 AM by Bubbawhack

Wow, So this is different. I haven't been here in over three years. A lot has changed. I am currently in university somewhat close to home, I have lost some weight, cleaned my self up a bit, and I am on the upper side of my teen years (turning twenty in just over a month). It is weird (and sad/cringe worthy) to look back at my old posts, and to see what I currently thought was "in" in 2012.

This forum is amazing, and is crazy to be able to look back on what was going through my head right in the heat of my early highschool years.
This is an amazing resource, and I am happy that I was able to consult it for any problems or worries that I had. This is a strong community, and I believe that I can continue to help giving back, so I do plan to check back on and off to see if there is any help I can give.

Hope that you all are doing well, please do send me a message or something, I would still love to hear from all of you.
I'll check in when I can.
Cheers
-ChrisWow, So this is different. I haven't been here in over three years. A lot has changed. I am currently in university somewhat close to home, I have lost some weight, cleaned my self up a bit, and I am on the upper side of my teen years (turning twenty in just over a month). It is weird (and sad/cringe worthy) to look back at my old posts, and to see what I currently thought was "in" in 2012.

Its amazing to look at myself here, thinking that everything is working out well (for the most part) since when I was using this forum earlier I was a bit "lost" and was quite uncertain about the future.

This forum is amazing, and is crazy to be able to look back on what was going through my head right in the heat of my early highschool years.
This is an amazing resource, and I am happy that I was able to consult it for any problems or worries that I had. This is a strong community, and I believe that I can continue to help giving back, so I do plan to check back on and off to see if there is any help I can give.

Hope that you all are doing well, please do send me a message or something, I would still love to hear from all of you.

I'll check in when I can.
Cheers
-Chris

P.S. Here's an updated picture of me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12195884_668012186669035_3286132940722495942_n.jpg (56.2 KB, 11 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 735 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments