Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Weird thing?

Posted July 5th, 2015 at 07:53 AM by Dimentio

I honestly don't know what to call this at all!
But okay, so just now the internet was gone for over an hour, like, it came on 4 times, but literally for 3 seconds or less, i had enough time to open Google, but by the time i went to search something, gone, and then to make it worse, my phone was saying it could not make calls or texts, and i could not receive any!
Now I've known for a while i struggle with being alone, like, being home alone, having no one to talk to, i find it all tough, i can cope, but i know people will be there, so i can cope, but this was something else!
For a whole hour, for no reason why, and no idea when it would come back, i could not text or call anyone to see what was going on, no one was home so i could not check with them, i could not go online to talk to anyone or see what was going on, for a full hour just nothing, and honestly, I've never felt so sick!
Like, I'm not claustrophobic, but this felt like that, but the exact opposite at the same time, as more and more time started to pass i started to cry, i was breathing weird, it felt like i was stranded and alone, yet at the same time everything was closing in on me, and my chest is still hurting, i just, i panicked so bad and it was awful :'(
I really hope it does not happen again, I'm sweating so bad and augh, i don't feel good at all, i had no idea that affected my anxiety so much, i just wanna crawl up into bed, hug my teddy and go to sleep, I'm so stressed and feel so shitty :'(
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 294 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments