Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Heat wave :'(

Posted July 1st, 2015 at 12:16 PM by Dimentio

I'm honestly so thankful no Americans or whatever have came to me and said this weather is cold to them because god fucking damn them XD
Honestly, i thought it was hot this morning, like, i went and got out the fan, sat it on my desk in front of me, and thought i was hot, nuhuh, past Kieran didn't know shit!
Right now my fan is in front of me, full blast, going across my body, I'm literally breathing weird, dripping sweat, and my whole body feels hot, just, I'm so fucking hot, and i need a drink, but I'm scared to leave the fan as if i am this hot with it on me, what the fuck is the rest of the house like!?!
Just, this is ridiculous :'( I was expecting it to get better in the afternoon, but it's only gotten worse, it better go tomorrow because damn, i cannot deal with this all day and night any more! Like, all day I'm sweating my ass off, unable to go anywhere or do anything, bored as fuck, can't have chocolate as it is literally fucking melting in the cupboards or anywhere else you put it! And then at night i can't sleep without a blanket, and i am uncomfortable sleeping nude, but I'm having to do both, or i turn into a fucking oven!
Just, this is awful :'(
Oh also i had really bad indigestion 2 days ago, had super bad after affects from it yesterday, still bugging me today, like, I'm dying, there's no hope XD
OH MY GOD I JUST FELT MY DRINK, IT'S TURNED WARM, IT'S ACTUALLY HEATED UP FROM JUST SITTING THERE, IN NO SUN, RIGHT BY MY FAN, IT'S STILL FUCKING HEATED UP!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 320 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments