Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Depression amd anxiety sucks haha

Posted April 4th, 2015 at 04:11 PM by Dimentio

Well i went out for Hollie's pre birthday dinner today and i went and saw her cats, Paige's cats and her boyfriend Shane, we bought food and yeah, it was nice, then we got back to Hollie's and made brownies and played some games, basically all horror, then it went down hill haha
I was talking to Hollie's mum for ages while the girls got ready and topic kinda turned serious and a little dark, but we were just chatting away, and i was feeling nervous going to this restaurant as i have never ate there before, eating in front of friends, and random people, so it is kinda nerve racking to me, so my anxiety was on high, and it wasn't helped that Claire took pictures with Paige and Hollie but never me!
But then i told Hollie's mum how nervous i feel, and she said, as a joke, but i think i heard Claire and Paige say they think it hit a bit harder than it was meant to as it did "Why would anyone look at you when we have 3 beautiful girls here?" which, she said that about the concert too, and yeah, i was trying not to cry through out the whole meal basically!
Then i get home, Jess left a Vimto bottle on my computer, which, i have never finished a bottle so it was her, and even if i had, is it really hard to put it in the bin? So that was a slight bitchy thing and kinda pissed me off, then lastly this guy!
So we spoke for a while a few months back, stopped talking, then picked up again recently, it's been mostly adult themed haha, but anywho, he just popped up and i told him i was tired and depressed as i don't lie about how i feel, and he said "Oh i know what will wake you up" that, and how our chats have been so far, am i wrong to assume what he meant? So i said no sorry, i just am too tired and down for that, what's my reply? "No actually i was going to say caffeine, but clearly you need that and a reality check." and it just, that comment kinda hurt, especially when i already told him i feel slightly depressed, then my friend is going off about self harming and how shitty she feels so i am trying to help her while feeling crappy and augh
Look, this guy is talking about cumming and wanking now, see, told you, he is always sexual, so that comment was so unneeded earlier, i just, I'm trying so hard not to cry right now, all this on top of my argument with Joe and then college, I'm just ready for bed haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 232 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments