Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Racism and homophobia rant.

Posted March 14th, 2015 at 03:39 AM by Dimentio

But firstly, it's my birthday tomorrow, as nervous as i am excited due tot he concert and just growing up, but yeah, cake is happening so i am looking forward to it :3
Any who, moving on to the rant.
Who gives a shit? Okay, who cares how many different ethnicities, or sexes, or sexualities or whatever are in our country or all over the world? Who cares!?! I'm a person, you're a person, they're a person, you should have no reason to hate them or want them gone, unless that ONE particular person has done something horrible! It's like if one Christian person just suddenly committed mass murder and suddenly every single Christian is the worst person to exist!
Like, i get not liking a certain select group of people, for instance chavs, don't like them, but do i want them all gone from the country or whatever? No, some start shit, some don't, some black people start shit, some don't, some white people start shit, some don't, you can't judge a WHOLE and very large group of people on a select few who have fucked up!
Yeah maybe this country started of with white people, yeah maybe being straight is most common, but to me it is fucking amazing that one tiny country can have so much diversity in it, i don't care if you are Muslim, Islamic, Christian, black, brown, white, gay, bi, straight, transgendered, whatever, the fact that so many people all want to come to this country, all live here, and can even form their own communities, that's amazing to me!
So people need to sit down, shut up, and deal with it, being ignorant and not accepting of others is such a horrible thing to do, and to me if you're like that, you leave the country.
By the way, you don't fight fire with fire, so don't go around into places you know you are not welcome, or cramming shit down people's throats, especially select ethnicities and religions, because you want to know what you are being? The people you hate, so fucking sick of seeing all this racist shit on Facebook all the time, if you are going for a party who wants a "cleansed" Britain, get out of my life, the world could do with people like you gone!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 285 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments