Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

This will be a place for just to put thoughts and experiences down. Everyone is welcome to post on this so I can get a little feedback and maybe just talk to some of you.
Rate this Entry

First Entry

Posted January 27th, 2015 at 10:48 PM by Dygarde

Hello as you can see my Username is Dygarde which is just a name I made for steam. Unlike in my Bio, I didn't put a lot of info on me. Well here is a little better place I suppose.
I am 19, will be 20 in March so my time on this forum might be super short.
I am currently in college and loving it. I am majoring in Elementary Education to be the much despised "Teacher" however, I will be teaching K-4 so many of you had not developed a hate for teachers by then. I have 3 brothers, one younger and 2 older than me. I am a lot closer to my younger brother though.
I am not the social type of person and because of that I have been in college for about 6 months now and only have 3 friends. One of which will be leaving us in May. However, the four of us are really good friends and the Eldest of us, the one who is leaving, likes to take her friends on rides and just get to know them. I missed the first trip and regret that but I was focusing on my studies at the time. I will add more info as the days roll by. Leave me any comments r questions and I will answer as soon as possible.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1079 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My mother is a teacher and she loves it I love what they do and always will but I couldn't do it but I respect what your trying to become
    Posted February 10th, 2015 at 02:52 AM by Lovemelons Lovemelons is offline