Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Rate this Entry

Blog #4: How I Got So Good at Advice

Posted December 23rd, 2014 at 11:54 PM by maniamsmart
Updated December 24th, 2014 at 12:10 AM by maniamsmart

So... a lot of you know by now that I usually spend time time in the Relationships and Dating section giving advice there to anyone who needs it. This is one of the major reasons why I decided to join this site, aside from the fact that I really wanted to make some new friends.

Well anyway, today when I was coming home from work, I heard this song come on the radio, and it really described my life in a somewhat accurate way. And I realized all the pain I had to go through, just as the song described, is how I got the knowledge I have now. So in other words, because of all my past experiences with failure relationships, I've been able to gain a lot of knowledge. Not only did I realize this, but also the fact that I always was into helping people, so I've always been able to see others' experiences along with mine to help even more to collect more knowledge. And I guess now I am here spreading the knowledge.

But, what this blog really is about is sharing this song that I heard. The song is by Bruno Mars and he basically describes how he's been with a lot of girls that hurt him, even though he tries hard to be the best guy that he can be for these girls. The same has always happened in my relationships, whether it be girls cheating, girls lying, giving up, being far too judgemental, or just plain stupid. This song really got me emotionally, not sure why, but it did. This was one of the first songs that I was able to really connect with, besides some of the songs Eminem makes.

Here's the song, let me know if you guys have a similar connection to the song, or if you'd like to share anything. Enjoy, and this is maniamsmart and I'll be back sooner than you think, don't go anywhere.

Always here to help.

[CENTER][youtube]VVEH6ZyfCyM[/youtube][/CENTER]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1209 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments