Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I have heterochromia iridium, meaning my eyes are two different colors. One is blue and the other green and I've always found this very symbolic of the duality in my life. This is just kind of my thoughts and my inner insanity, feel free to read my rants, I just like to put things out there.
Rate this Entry

Love?

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 04:52 PM by queenofcontrariety

I think I may be in love, strange for me, but the stranger thing is I'm not in love with the guy I posted about yesterday. Yes I must sound hottible saying this, but there a guy who has had my heart for as long as I can remember and we reconnected today and I still feel out if breathe, I've missed him so much, and now he's here again. He still live 7 hours away, and he still has jusy as many issues if not more than i do, but I may be falling in love with him all over again. I feel so wonderfully achy and alive. I know I sound insane but I've missed him and he's all mine again. My tall ginger angel is looking after me again
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 458 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww I am happy for you :) If you ever run into any problems, you know where you can find me :P (aka, the relationship and dating section of the forum XD)
    Posted December 11th, 2014 at 05:04 PM by maniamsmart maniamsmart is offline