Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Why me?!?!

Posted October 10th, 2010 at 09:01 PM by lamboman43

Why do I have to have such atrocious hand writing??!!?11ONEONEQUESTIONMARK

It looks like i let a chicken do a burnout on some paper whenever I write. I get embarressed whenever some one looks at my paper. If some one needs to copy some notes from me I always lie and say I don't have them. Its not like they could read them anyways. ARRRRGGG! Its so dumb that I am embarressed to have someone look at my paper.

Rant over-------------------------------------
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1110 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know someone with really bad handwriting. I really don't see the problem because he can read it just fine and that's really what's important. Conveying ideas in this day and age is very digitally centered so typing is the norm. If you really want to have better handwriting, get a handwriting book and start cursive. I remember at my Catholic private school they started us with cursive in second grade and forced us to write that way for every assignment until I left in 6th grade. Over time I developed a style that is a mix of print and cursive that works for me and is generally legible.
    Posted October 11th, 2010 at 12:00 AM by staying_alive staying_alive is offline