Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Coming Out... Or About To That Is...

Posted November 6th, 2014 at 08:31 PM by Unde4dmau5

Okay, so if you don't know by now, I not too long ago changed all of my stuff stating that I was bisexual over to gay. Well, I haven't made an official coming out thing per say. So, I guess I'm just gonna come out and say that I am gay. I am officially coming out as gay. Now with that out of the way, onto the reason I am even writing a blog post.

If you don't know also, I have been in a relationship with one of the most amazing guys to have ever walked the surface of the earth (I love him so much) for almost two weeks now. And that has made me think a lot lately about finally coming out to people. I have been thinking about it a lot here lately, and even though I'm still not 100% positive that I want to just yet, I feel like I'm ready to make that move in my life. It would certainly become a huge moment in my life and I just figured I would write in this blog about it before it is finally official. I just hope this whole situation goes over well and that I will be able to update you guys with good news.

To anyone that reads this, thank you!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 326 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »