Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I wonder?

Posted September 28th, 2014 at 06:14 AM by Dimentio

Well with Kelsey's book, I left a note in there on the page i was on between two small magnets so when she read the book, she'd get to that page and read it and she could see it, as i know she has a bit to read so it'd be a fair while away in time and she'd still know i care for her.
And just now after a day or so i looked at the dvd's she finally dropped off for me, and saw a note in it, but i wonder now if she saw my note without reading the book and saw the lump the magnets were making and read it and had to make one back, or we both just had the same idea?
Either way, the note made me cry, and i feel like shit and regret this all and want to change it, but i think it is for the best, it sucks, but it's for the best, and some times, I think maybe we could go back and change it, but then honestly, I think this is it for us, we cannot go back from this.
But yeah, having a downer day today, hope i cheer up one day and get over this depression, it'd be nice haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 310 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments