Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Literally me either ranting about random shit or spilling my heart out on the internet. Or having a fangasm about my fandoms.
Rate this Entry

About Me: The Basics

Posted September 23rd, 2014 at 09:36 AM by gaming_marquis

As you've probably seen my 'intro' post in the forum, I'll just ghost over the details of what I put there.

I am the gaming_marquis. My birthday is in 19 days, and I feel old already. I live someplace ridiculously hot, and I cannot wait to move farther north. I was diagnosed as clinically depressed at age ten. I've had an on-again, off-again relationship with self-harm, and I'm ashamed to say that it's currently a thing right now. I'm working hard on stopping, thought, so that's good. c:
I love meeting new people. It's a bit weird, though, tbh, because I hate people in general. I don't like getting attached. But I do, so there's really no point to that for me.
I am gluten-intolerant, and hate every minute of it. Do you know how many products have wheat in them? Before I found out that I couldn't eat it, neither did I. <I>It's everywhere.</I>

Ye, that's about it.
Bye!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 339 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments