Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Here will be personal experiences and basically anything I feel like sharing. I like relating to people, let's tackle this thing called life together.
I'm not exactly anyone special, just a random city girl.
Apologies if I occasionally get lost in the bustling crowds.
Rate this Entry

New Finding

Posted September 13th, 2014 at 10:06 PM by Cisel

So I am one of those people who come off in many different ways to others. In this case, I seem like one of those girls who are really popular and happy and good with people and shit but that's not the case. I have many acquaintances but very few friends. I was by myself on Friday and scanning the cafeteria and it was...harsh. I'm not sure how to explain it, but everyone was doing the same thing, but they all were different. I looked around and saw the interaction but it was somehow closed, if that makes any sense. There was this seemingly natural grouping seemed to be part of one big system and if one doesn't know how that system works then they are the outlier. I felt as though I was that outlier, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. There's a lot you notice once you take a step back.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 366 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments