Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Fuck it: YOLO

Posted August 29th, 2014 at 05:02 AM by AlexanderTheGreat

Hello to You!!

Now recently I have been thinking a lot. (That's what humans usually do.) And it's occurred to me that we are just cells and those cells are just electrons and neutrons and all kinds of particles that are pretty much lifeless. We are created out of lifeless things. And then this made me think about how us as humans work inside. What we want and what we wish to be. By this I mean what do we want from life? What will make it so that when I am on my deathbed I am happy with the life I've had.

At the moment you are only going to get older and that means that time is running out. Time is running out to experience things whether that be drugs or sex or dancing or cycling, it's all there for you to experience!! We are all just carbon wanting something from life. If you don't benefit from life that's your own fault. You have so many opportunities in you life and if you choose not to take one that could of given you the best time of your life and made you happy with the life you've had then why bother?

I always try to benefit from life. Every day I try and get something out of this weird place we call reality. Because I think ahead and I think what if I'm not happy and what if I'm alone and what if I'm poor, could I of prevented that? I try and live my life everyday so that I can feel good about what I have done and have no regrets. It's sounds stupid but YOLO. You Only Live Once, don't waste it. Experience new things so that when you only die once, you die happy.

Much Love.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 380 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments