Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Miserable.

Posted August 16th, 2014 at 12:38 AM by thatcountrykid

Well it all started when I had to wake up cause my parents wouldn't clean up after the dogs when the pusses on their dog beds. I was already grouch cause I have to wake up for an 8 hour shift of nothing but lecture. My dad gets pissed yelling at me cause I'm grouchy. And when I'm taking the piss bed out side and I hear my talking about if I'm so cranky then I better just give up on trying to be an explorer and I need to "get my lazy ass to work." And that's just where I lost it.

I got that job on my own. No help or anything I wen and got it on my own accord. And now he's talking about making me call an cancel my explorer interview. He doesn't understand that the only reason I want to do that is because I've seen the man he's become and hope and pray that I can be half that. He doesn't know that ever since Ivan remember I've wanted nothing more that not be a police officer like him. I have tried so hard an given up so much of being a kid in this past year to impress him and try as hard as I can to make him see me as more than a "lazy kid."

So now I am sitting in my room admittedly close to tears just thinking an wondering if just maybe he's right and I should just give up on explorers and do what he wants me to do. If only he knew.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 394 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments