Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I am here on this site.

Posted July 3rd, 2014 at 01:09 AM by vickilynn

I came on this site to meet people across the world and to discuss some issues. My mom suggested that I encourage others to be comfortable in their home, clothing optional with their family. I agree that there are alot of people here afraid of their family, but surprisingly, they would be ok with strangers and friends seeing them nude. But ones family is always with you at home and are close with. So one would hide when nudity is necessary in the home. But that same person would get naked in front of a person that they don't need to be naked with? I am confused! So people would get in the shower, lock the door and sneak down the hall, but when they go to a friend's house they will get naked and have fun. I say if that person can get naked for fun, that person can walk out of the bathroom naked and go to their room. In my case, I am naked in my home and friends. I am very comfortable with no clothes or anything on me. If I don't hang with strangers. Only with close friends and family. Since my family and I prefer not to have nothing on, we have a very tight circle of friends and family that we only hang out with.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 863 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »