Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

My World. <3

Posted June 3rd, 2014 at 02:21 AM by LouBerry

Seth had to move back into his dorm yesterday for the Summer Term, so we went up there early to unload all of his stuff, get his key/parking stuff, and when we got there, we found out that his one suitemate turned into three suitemates. None of them know each other, but all three of them are named Kyle. It's super weird. Plus, seeing as it's Summer Term, not many people are taking classes, the place is almost abandoned, and really quiet, so trying to have some alone time was awkward. Oh well, new room and all. Plus, he'll only be up there a month before Summer I is over and he'll be back home. Then by the time he goes back, he'll be bringing me along with him. The really cool thing is, the check in isn't strict in the Sophomore dorms he's in now. He had to sneak me through the first exit every time I came to see him in his last one, and it got old in a hurry.

Anywho, he's all moved in, and we made a Walmart trip to get some stuff he'd forgotten, plus some food for our baby, a beautiful blue green and red Betta named Dracareys. (Dragon Fire)

Thhhheeen, we went to see..drum roll please...Maleficent! It was so great that I can't say anything about it, or I'll dissect the whole movie. But seriously so so so so so so so so so so good. It was a wonderful day and a wonderful date.

Then before he took me home, we went by my favorite ice cream place and he got me cookie dough ice cream and wiped whipped cream on my nose and it was just a perfect day.

Sometimes where you've been with someone as long as we've been together, it gets hard to remember what started it all. It's easy to get used to love and quit striving for it, but days like yesterday, they make everything all worthwhile.

Don't tell him this, but he's going to get his way about an early wedding. It's still over a year away, but I'm already making plans. I want a late April wedding, with a pretty outdoor reception at night. I've been spending a loooot of time on Pintrest lately.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 549 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments