Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

I'm old.

Posted May 30th, 2014 at 07:38 PM by LouBerry

Since the last time I blogged on this website, I turned eighteen, graduated from high school, and started college. I lost a classmate, one of my church students, and an old friend. I saw my sister for the first time in six years, and I quit seeing all my friends from school.

It's way weird.

I miss this place and all my old friends so much, and I want you all to know that I haven't forgotten or outgrown you, it's just been a Hell of a year so far. I am not the the person I was when I started here, and I am not the person I was when I left back in February, so it's hard to come back and pick up where I left off, but I think I'm going to try.

Anywho, for all the people who have been trying to keep up with me through my craziness *cough Stephen cough* besides the things mentioned above I have been really boring. Band, Choir, Mock Trial, studies, Church, Seth, that's pretty much the last six months summed up. I made All-State again this year, choir was horrible and I sincerely would not recommend it, My team made top ten in the state for Mock Trial and I received one of the only three perfect scores, school sucked even more than usually with preparing for college and all, but I managed to graduate with Honors and (hopefully) have my college all paid for, church isn't the place it used to be for me, our preacher, who has been there for my whole life, quit, our youth pastor moved up to fill his place, I can't stand to be around Kayla, and the youth group is usually me, Cody, and Seth. So, Seth and I are looking for a new one in the town we'll be living in this Fall when classes start. And yes, Seth and I are still together. He's an ass, but he's my ass and I wouldn't trade him in for anyone. I've always said we'd wait till we were done with college to get married but he's toying around with the ideal of tying the knot our Junior year, and he's making a pretty convincing argument, so we'll see how that goes. Over all things are really going great and I'm so glad to be done with school and only a summer away from being out on my own. I can't think of anything else to say, so as usual, thank you for taking the time to read this, and maybe you'll see me around soon. (:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 653 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments