Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

We all experience those moments that we would just as soon not. I drive a jeep and it this time of year (hot weather) I take the doors off and only have a tarp like top-no sides- so it is very open and cool. I pulled up at a friends and swung out of the seat. He was standing there and said: "Man, quite showing off!" Me: "What?" Him: "Your dick just fell out". Now I am careful to put my hand at the leg of my shorts when I get out.
Rate this Entry

Proud of my coach and team mates

Posted May 13th, 2014 at 09:47 AM by Bull

The NFL has drafted the first openly gay football player. So we have all--my team mates--been talking about it. At practice yesterday one of the guys ask the coach what he thought about it. The coach said sexual orientation should not make any difference. If a guy is a competent performer that should be all that matters. No one disagreed and several of us said we agreed.
Then he advised us that the drafted player is an adult playing college ball. Not a guy playing high school ball in a homophobic state. We got the message. KEEP IT IN THE CLOSET!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 395 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »