Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

An update to everyone who's missing me...

Posted April 18th, 2014 at 08:46 AM by Amsey
Updated April 21st, 2014 at 03:08 AM by Amsey

HI everybody, I thought I would make this as people are asking for me (still), yes I have been gone for a week or 2 now incase your wondering... I will tell you why, a bad thing has happened to me on the internet, a person I was speaking too online has threatened me with contacting my dad, I didn't believe this person until they told my his name, age and where me and him live they also told me they could visit me when ever they wanted and I wasn't to tell my dad I was talking to them... im really scared this person will do this or maybe even something more like hurting me :'( I told this person really close, personal things about myself as they were pretending to be a younger person, they have now told me unless you do everything they tell me they will email my dad our conversations I hope you all under stand now...

any advice guys?? ive looked this up and what this person is doing ISNT illegal so I cant contact crime stoppers
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 658 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    sorry I forgot to hit the comment allow box...
  2. Old Comment
    Is it not illegal to make threats like that anyway?
    I would tell my Dad that stuff though so he hears it from you and not from some stranger
  3. Old Comment
    Tiffy's Forum Picture
    this is completly messed up. if i can help at all, i will... i agree tell your dad. and shut this idiot down