Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Favorite Movies

Posted February 27th, 2014 at 02:58 PM by Deiform

I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite movies.

Bully- Bully is a 2012 documentary about a few kids who have been bullied. It is very moving and emotional, and overall a great movie. It makes me feel like I am not alone.

Eye of the Dolphin- Very good 2006 movie about a 14 year old girl that smokes who meets her dad and stays with him. She learns and connects with the dolphins.

Beneath the Blue- 2010 sequel to Eye of the Dolphin. She is now 18, and the Navy is using sonar testing near dolphins, and they keep dying. They fight the battles of trying to get them to stop.

Burn- 2012 documentary about the firefighters of Detroit. Detroit firefighters are like no other, they are constantly using broken equipment and fighting many more fires than the average firefighter.

Food, Inc- 2008 documentary about the horrors of the food industry and conditions of animals. It also shows how much food companies don't want people to know, and their inability to care about the people.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 312 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments