Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Four.

Posted January 5th, 2014 at 03:01 AM by LouBerry

I've written every one of these after midnight, I wonder if I should have said five instead.

It's going to snow tonight/tomorrow here in Hicktown USA, so I had to cancel my plans with Seth to drive home in the cold. Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold? Because I really really do. HATE.

Funny cat story time! So, I pulled into my driveway and saw my cat come running across the park towards me, but I didn't think too much about it. And I sat in my truck for a while getting all my stuff together so I wouldn't have to dilly-dally around out in the cold to get it all, and all the sudden I look up to see my cat standing on my windshield staring at me and meowing angrily. I was going to just ignore him and put on my new steering wheel cover, when he hoped up of the top of my truck out of sight. So I kept on struggling with the cover and eventually I hear him meowing again, but closer to me, so I look out the window, and the stupid cat was standing with his back paws on my side mirror and his front feet on my window and face pressed against the glass. So, I gave up and let him in the house. He missed me just a bit.

Since then I haven't really done much. Mostly stayed in bed under the covers, because, as I mentioned, it's way to damn cold.

I did hear back from the lady I asked to Beta my fic, and she was really excited about it, because she's never Beta'd before. She also gave me tons of tips to think about while writing, I'm kind of in shock because it's so much to think about, even for something silly like this.

Oh, and you guys voted me most likely to become President, which was incredible sweet. Thank you all so much. (:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 320 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments