Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Page Two.

Posted January 3rd, 2014 at 03:31 AM by LouBerry

I laid around the house all day in my pjays, no shame.

It was a pretty un-eventful day. I finished the first chapter of my first fanfic, finally! I'm pretty excited about it. I have two potential betas that I'm waiting to hear back from, so hopefully one of them won't be too busy to help me out. I also read a forty-chaptered Drarry fanfic in four hours. That's got to be some type of record.

Also, a month ago, a man put in his application to be our youth pastor at the church, and after a verrry complicated and heated meeting, a few negations, and a phone call, he accepted the job! This is a really bid deal for me and I'm super excited.

Like I said, it was a lazy day, so I don't have much to say, but I'm going shopping with Seth tomorrow, so maybe I won't be super boring tomorrow. Well...later today I guess, seeing as it is two AM.

You know, if I keep up this whole, write about my day, every day thing, by this time next year I'll have over 400 blog posts? Crazy. Bless your heart for putting up with me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 286 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments