Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Betrayed

Posted December 8th, 2013 at 02:05 AM by LouBerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-boyfriend, Austin and I are still friends on Facebook. Lately he has been breaking my heart to pieces.

Back story, a few years ago, when we had been dating for about five months, my "best friend" told this girl and her friend that I had been making fun of the girls older sister, who had a birth defect and had dated Austin for nine months before I came along. Truly, I hated the girl, but I'd never talk bad about her, especially about something she couldn't help. But anyway, that's what my friend told them, then, she gave them both my phone number and they texted me insults and threats for two hours, before deciding that wasn't good enough. Then, they got Austin's mothers phone number and called her to tell her that I was a slut and sleeping around and had no business dating Austin, it was the worse day of my life. I've never hated my self more than that day. They called me all sorts of horrible names. By the end of the day, Austin had to beg me to even speak to him, and when I did, it took me over an hour to stop crying. I didn't go back to school the rest of the week, either.

God it was horrible. But anyway, so yeah, those girls are bitches. Plus, later on they teamed up with Austins best friend, who hated me more than any of them, and decided to make life horrible for me.

Now, Austin is flirting with Katie, is old best friend, and she's putting romantic pictures of him on the Facebook, and Annie, wrote this big long post about him being her Man Crush Monday, and how much she loved "her man' and how she couldn't live without him, and he was like, awe, yeah, and posting snap chats he'd sent her, and it broke my heart.

I'm way beyond caring what he does with himself, but seriously? He's going to date the girl who told me to kill myself? The one who told me that the world would be a much brighter place if I was dead. Yeah, that girl. I wish I didn't even know him. I wish that I had left him with Beth and never added him on Facebook. I wish that I would have met Seth a year sooner. How could someone do something like that, seriously?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 822 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gumleaf's Forum Picture
    I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. Maybe it's time for you to disconnect yourself from Austin? Your life is moving forward. You have Seth now, everything is moving forward, don't let the people from your past dictate how you feel now. I know it's easy for me to say, but I believe it's just as simple as defriending some people and then they won't be playing on your mind like that anymore. I just have one more thing to say:

'People will hurt you, God will heal you.
    People will humiliate you, God will magnify you.
    People will judge you, God will justify you.
    Have Faith!'
  2. Old Comment
    LouBerry's Forum Picture
    Thank you, Stephen. I love you. It's just difficult because everything I do stirs up drama, since we went to school together and have mutual friends. After May, I could care less about it all.