Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Another bummer day :/

Posted November 26th, 2013 at 01:38 PM by Dimentio

Well i got called gay more than once, got given a dirty look and some people tried throwing things at me and this is just on the way to college.
And i woke up really really tired and ended up laying in bed for 30 minutes, and today in college i think people knew something was up, Victor kept commenting on how quite i was, Poppy was normally always looking over at me like she wanted to ask something and i was just not me, so without telling anyone i left, it was easier that way.
And tomorrow i told mum i am not going in, because today Cat went on about English and she has been so helpful and kind and patient with me but today i kept back chatting her and being stubborn and i feel bad, but i just can't.
Tyela has to do it again i fount out, but every time i see English bought up, I struggle not to cry, just right now, no matter how many times people say "We all do things we hate in life" like that justifies it, I'm just not, every day i come to college and no matter how much i like the PEOPLE there, i do not like the COURSE, which is the main thing! I go to sleep every morning dreading the next day, Wednesday being the worst, I only ever look forward to Thursday because of Christie and Natalie, but it is not even college any more!
I know soon, though i should be now really, I need to get a job, I will need to live by myself or with Kelsey, and I'm not ready for it! I already am struggling to cope with everything right now and this is without paying for college or bills and rent and food and drink and without having a job as well as a college course i need to do.
I know i should not say such things, or even think them, but if i could, if i was not scared of what would happen, if i was not scared of the pain not only i would feel, but the people i love, well, there would be another short story with a bad ending.
I just really really hate life right now and do not enjoy it what so ever and so far the future is not seeming like it will get any better, I just can't cope with it all, I can't.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 320 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments