Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My blog. Simply put. About me, my feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideas and experiences, my life. And whatever cannot fit into those definitions. And more. Whatever.....
*hugs*
Rate this Entry

#2: Forgot I had my blog running.

Posted November 25th, 2013 at 04:15 PM by Paraxiom
Updated November 25th, 2013 at 04:19 PM by Paraxiom

[Instead of posting random parts from my mind and it's emotions/thoughts and experences etc., I'll just stick snippets of things from this and that. Because I don't have motivation atm to do otherwise.]

Gravity. Saw the film Saturday 2 weeks ago. AMAZING. Felt like I was up there in space (which got me on edge and nervous with the space debris and stuff), and felt like I got back to Earth at the end.

School exams at the moment. Not much motivation to study at all, even thought I am listening to my instant-motivation music (motivation is going somewhere else probably). But the first exam went reasonably. I have the others to contend with now. Challenge reluctantly accepted.

On coming out, have done indirectly to 2 more people. But for 'everyone else' and the rumour idea, it has yet to get going. Being a procrastinator is something I am quite a bit, even with coming out (I'll admit to that). But I will surprise myself when I do get around to it.

18 in 3.5 days. Hard to believe, but it is coming. It will hit me, I know.

Mood fluctuating as usual, but I am on a more stable above-neutral mood at the moment, could change. I forget a lot that the problems I see are half made-up or made worse by my own imagination, and the other half are smaller than many other fellow VTs here. I have a life better than a lot of people, and I am still dissatisfied and not really glad about it.

I guess you really miss something when it is running out or gone. Quality against quantity.

Interesting, almost exactly 1 month since entry #1.
Until the future,
BUYEE

[21:19 25/11/2013]

:4
Views 599 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments