Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Getting deep with Kieran.

Posted November 24th, 2013 at 05:22 PM by Dimentio

Well i was having a bath earlier and remembered Poppy said she has not read TFiOS yet so i thought I'd give it to here, then an idea came to me.
Out of every single book i have and will ever have for some reason this is a one that i just feel like i could not give to somebody, it is the first book i have ever full on cried over so i just couldn't!
But here is where it gets deep: My teddy bear Fred i love with all my heart, my drawings, my book, t-shirts and blankets i have had forever and do not want to get rid of, when i die they'll just get chucked away.
So all these things i have loved with my heart, wanted to keep my whole life and more, and just can't part from them, one day they will just be some belongs to a dead man, who is no longer with anybody, they're just these items left floating in an empty space, and they will be chucked away, even if not immediately sooner or later they would be chucked or sold or damaged.
I have always been set on Fred being buried with me, but then i could not have everything but right now, Fred,my blue blanket and just everything mean so much to me!
And just the thought in like 80 years time if i am THAT lucky somehow, they could be nothing, it's sad!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 341 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments