Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

The Fault in Our Stars

Posted November 23rd, 2013 at 05:08 PM by Dimentio

Well today i bought this book with Kelsey and she is a super fast reader and i am fastish but also kinda slow at the same time is that makes sense?
Well anyway i got home from town just over 7 hours ago and started reading that book, not so long ago i finished reading it.
In just over seven hours i finished a book that made me confused, scared, happy, and most of all, sad.
Kelsey was shocked i finished it so quick but, at the beginning i laughed and laughed and laughed, but i was also freaked out a lot with the whole death stuff and confused by all the big words they used, but then as it slowly went on, I fell more in love, started to get sad, laughed less, and it was horrible!
I put the book down twice to eat and three times to cry, but only once did a tear fall, only once did a tear fall on that book and it was at the beginning of the chapter right where it says, "Augustus died".
I want to read this book again even though i just finished it, maybe because i finished it so fast, maybe because i loved it so much, but whatever the reason, I know i need Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace in my life. Always. Okay?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 868 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
    OMG--My friend told me about this books--

I was like-- Hazel and Austus, sitting in the--

then he died-- TTwTT
    Posted November 24th, 2013 at 04:21 PM by MstarhHaven MstarhHaven is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    DON'T EVEN! I got told literally EVERYTHING in the book before i read it (I still would of liked to have read it without knowing), but i cried so hard! It was horrible D':
  3. Old Comment
    Paraxiom's Forum Picture
    I agree, I agree
  4. Old Comment
    lightPainting's Forum Picture
    there's a movie coming out for the book
    Posted January 5th, 2014 at 11:44 PM by lightPainting lightPainting is offline