Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Unpopular opinion(s) and stupid things i do/did!

Posted November 22nd, 2013 at 03:14 PM by Dimentio

Okay this is deffinitly going to offend people, buuuuuuuuuuut i always hide my true self but this will be mostly the real me showing, so if you wanna see that and won't get pissed off, please stay and enjoy
Well my first unpopular opinion probably is animal testing, i believe that we should do it on rapists and murderers and all sorts of bad people especially ones who are not leaving prison, as their gonna be going anyway or did such horrible things, also their people so we could get more accurate results so we should stop doing it to animals!
Another HIGHLY unpopular opinion, I do mean it, if you get easily offended do not read any more, is suicide, if that word is getting to you, leave, well anyway i have touched on it before in more detail, but i feel no sympathy what so ever for most people who do suicide!
I KNOW some people are not mentally strong and cope with things horribly, but mainly cyber bullying, a lot of the time i feel like people could have just so easily avoided it and been done with that but instead they go and end their lives, and i feel like it is their final act of attention seeking which is just super uncalled for!
Just a tiny rant about opinions too, okay some things i would NOT be able to stop going on about is meeting Taylor Swift, any Glee member, Harry Potter studio tour and Disney Land, i just could not help myself as those things mean so much to me and i am dying for them, Disney Land is something i have wanted for literally as long as i can remember! I think the first thing i did when i popped out of the womb was say "I WANNA GO DISNEY LAND!" As gurl it is all i want!
But anyway, I know a FAIR few people who go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about meeting celebs or going places just for the pure fact of rubbing it in my face.
Like i have got friends who have met stars i am dying to see, or gone to Harry Potter studio tour or gone to Disney Land, and go on about it SO much even though they know it is all i want, some people i let it slide but when it is bought up in every convo or people through it away like nothing augh -_-
Like one girl i knew met Kendall Schmidt FOUR TIMES! And said "Oh it was nothing!" And went on about it for ages rubbing it in and kept acting like they grew up together, and Kelsey, she is SO pissy about New York she should know what it is like for me and Disney but still she always brings up her and Disney Land a lot and acts like THAT was no big deal, and my friend Poppy nearly ALWAYS brings up HP studio tour and how she has been twice, and augh
It seems like in life EVERYONE has things i want or does things/has done things i want to do and rub it in at my expense and it literally makes me feel like a piece of shit!
But anyway
stupid things i do/did:
I get my arm stuck in between my table and my bed way too often, I do things knowing their gonna hurt, I trip/walk into things so often i have acquired a skill of making it look like nothing, I buy things at a shop that might be considered girly for me like my penguin gloves and then by another black set of gloves or something to make it look like i want those ones, I respond to people then mid way through sentence realize i have no idea what i am doing and kinda awkwardly go quite, I will change the way i am walking if i have been walking behind someone for a while as i am scared they might think i am a stalker, even if i have no idea where i am doing!
I say i agree or like/dislike things when i have no idea what i am agreeing to or saying i like/dislike, I tell people to do things but do not follow what i say, AKA i never practise what i preach, I will wear clothes, mainly my glasses, and wonder where that item of clothing has gone, if i am stuck on something i wait until the last possible minute to ask for help as i am embarrassed or entirely put that thing off, I'll talk to my food when i am lonely, everyday i used to dollop either hair gel or water in my hair to keep it down even though it completely ruined me, I make friends with people i later know i will hate, I will send people Facebook messages but then get too embarrassed to see their messages later, I watch/listen to scary things knowing i will hate myself for it later!
AS YOU CAN SEE! The list goes on and on and one and on, and last week i thought of like three BRILLIANT ones i do that i completely forgot now D':
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 657 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
    The whole time I was reading the stupid things part, I was imagining a mini version of you doing all of those things-- Best 47seconds (or so) of my Life! XD
    Posted November 23rd, 2013 at 03:25 AM by MstarhHaven MstarhHaven is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MstarhHaven View Comment
    The whole time I was reading the stupid things part, I was imagining a mini version of you doing all of those things-- Best 47seconds (or so) of my Life! XD
    I'm glad you got enjoyment out of my idiocy XD