Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Happy Birthday, Cowboy.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 11:30 PM by LouBerry

Today should have been Will's 19th birthday. He should be having a huge bonfire right now out behind our little neighborhood. Hitting on girls and toasting up a couple cold ones with his friends. He should be happy and full of life and complaining about Chance being out of state with his new job. His friends and family should be with him, keeping him out of trouble and basking in the light that seemed to radiate from him. Instead, we are standing in front of a tombstone, watching balloons float into the air and disappear.

Will, I love you. I know you were with all of us today, walking around the halls missing you. I'm so sorry that you aren't here, celebrating your birthday with us. I guess you're having a much better time up there, but we sure wish we could be with you. I know you and McKaylee are having a blast. I promise we're all doing our best to "Cowboy Up" and be strong, you'd kick our asses if you knew otherwise, eh? Happy 19th, Cowboy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 347 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments