Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

my life 'nuff said.
Rate this Entry

Blog 23: Ello mates. Long time, no blogs. November 23, 2013

Posted October 23rd, 2013 at 05:09 AM by Twilly F. Sniper

The first thing I want to tell you is that I am working on a tabletop shooting game. (I was going to put this in Tech Junky's, but then I realized it doesn't involve computers in nearly any way.) This game is based in a universe which in 2025, a zombie outbreak occurs. The combined a new element that was much more reactive than any Alkali Metal, (called Rudolfium) with quite a bit of steroids, and a batch of Zombie Virus, identity is unknown as of yet.
You are a Marine Corps. Sergeant Major trying to survive the onslaught (with help, later in the plotline)
It is in Alpha Development Stage, but nearly finished.

Nothing else has really happened since...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 614 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Twilly F. Sniper's Forum Picture
    This project is still going and another just popping out of the womb. I hate saying this, but I hope for my fellow gamers, this will not be cancelled, and will be just tweaked. I really think that with some tweaks, it will be great.
    Posted November 12th, 2013 at 08:12 AM by Twilly F. Sniper Twilly F. Sniper is offline