Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

The cute ones are always gay... Or taken.... Or both?

Posted October 19th, 2013 at 03:04 AM by Amazerful

I went to the park yesterday and I had a great time with my friends and while sitting on a slide I saw the sexiest piece of man I have seen in a while, I can't even describe how amazing this guy looked, it was like jesus used a whole bottle of sexy while making him. As soon as I saw him my first thought was,'I would like to touch you'. Well after he got there he just stood there for a while on his phone, he was talking to someone so I just assumed he was meeting a friend, about 5 minutes after he ended his conversation on his phone, while I watched him like a poorly trained stalker, another attractive guy walked up to him. At this point I'm just thinking that this guy is bringing all the sexy to the park but what happened next was extremely unexpected..... they kissed my facial expression must have been comical because I honestly wasn't expecting that. After the initial shock of it all I started laughing uncontrollably because it all reminded me of a saying I had once heard on tv "all the cute guys are either gay, in a relationship, or both"

This is my first blog entry, I doubt anybody will actually read this
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 827 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »