Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Just a lame blog full of failed wit to portray the reasons why I fail at life and my many mishaps OwO
Rate this Entry

Blog post 2: Failure through fear!

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:08 PM by MstarhHaven

E-Errrm... someone... anyone.... I need help... lots of help.

A little while ago... I was watching scary shit, despite the fact my room was dark and I'm home alone....

Now... I'm not afraid of most things, but I got a super hyper mega over-reactive imagination which leads me to FAIL THROUGH FEAR.

So, As I said, I was watching some horror ((Which isn't really that scary... just incredibly violent...)) whilst the house was dark and I was home alone (In which both of those conditions still stand now) -- So, after some really messed up shit happened in that anime I was watching... THE DOOR KNOCKED...

At that moment, that imagination of mine went into action and my heart started pounding. I peaked out my bedroom door ans saw that the whole house was dark, except for the bath room light - which I didnt even turn on - which creeped me out more. - I then went and looked at the front door... which was down the deep, dark staircase... past and OPEN DOOR OF EXTREME ABYSSALL-NESS....

Now... the story could have ended that I recognized (from the shadow cause my front door is mostly window) - the person at the door... but I didn't... All I saw was a big, dark figure which was holding something and his figure was slightly illuminated by a FLICKERING STREET LAMP... After I saw that I was Just like NO NO NO NO NO....

Then they posted something... It was one of those things that says "Package not recieved... blahblahblah... come and pick it up... blahblahblah"

Now I know that when someone gets home... I'mma get shouted at for not answering the door,....

And thats how fear leads to failure and a very uninteresting blog post...

If you want... please provide comments on lessons about "How to sweet talk your pissed off father!"

Lots of love guys >wO
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 400 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments