Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Wel.com You have wandered into my Blog. My Blog, could be daily, could be hourly, could be monthly who knows. Each blog should contain a song thats inspirational to this post. You may like the song you may not. In many ways i feel sorry for you. You really have no idea what you have you let yourself in for.

As many people could tell you. I am a confusing person. I type the way i think. and 95% of the time my sentences make no sense what so ever. But never the less i do try to be a straight forward and non confusing if possible but that doesn't always work.

If you feel a post may relate to your situation you are feeling do drop by. Im in that time where i want to understand and see if others are feeling the same as myself.
Rate this Entry

Is Sigh strong enough to cover my feelings

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 04:23 PM by Jhcx

Just feeling so empty, so lost, so alone. And i just want to go home.

im here in the City 7 months. its been great i love my job. but its coming to an end my job is ending and everyone is walking away and its like a knife to my heart. Gun shots going off around me and i dont know where to look.

My friends arent talking to me. there is little to no one to talk to. the forums im on are dead quiet this last week and facebook has just hit to the wall. And i fee like ive come full relapse in that i hate everything.and everyone. this seems to happen yearly and it sucks .

I want to go to car meets, i want to have drinks. i want to be the confident sexy guy trying to get a girlfriend or girlfriends. I just dont want to care about life. it can suck my cck(Cocos (Keeling) Islands Airport) life is running past me and i need to slow down. just feels like yesterday i was 16 and then 18 and now 20 and 21st is rolling around the corner and im bricking myself.

There are a few people who are living a lifestyle a very dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle that i wouldnt mind trying out. its a dangerous game to play cause you have to be strong to bounce back from it.

once again im broke. and ive lost my piercing and it actually ment a lot to me and i do miss it. and now ive decided im going to go for something a little more permanent and i know there is no going back. Ive always been against tattoos because for the simple fact they are sooo permanent and you really would want to know you want it and i think i do.. i love the style of tribal symbols while incorporating my favourite passion Aviation along with my guardian the Tiger. but all that is gonna cost hella so much that i cant afford and its just putting me into a depressed state.

.......... I've run out of an ending. just a mere rant on and on. 99 problems and tackling them is one

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 485 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments