Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

This is Malarkey.

Posted September 24th, 2013 at 08:28 PM by LouBerry

Well, I applied to colleges today. I still have one more to do, but I got tired of reading all that stupid crap, so that one will just have to wait. Oh well.

I'm really terrified about college and ending high school and my future and all of that nonsense. I've always said how much I couldn't wait to be done with high school and how ready I was for Senior year, and it's funny how scared I am now that it's here.

I mean, screw school, I'm ready for that mess to be done with, I guess it's just I'm so against change. I like for things to always be the same, and things are about to change. Everything's going to change.

I mean, I'm going to be on my own for the first time. I'm going to live like, three minutes away from Seth. I'm going to have to take care of myself.

After that things are going to go so fast. Graduate, get married, but a house, have kids, finish law school. Gah.

My grandparents are in their seventies. The odds are against both of them still being here in ten years. My daddy is turning fifty, he's getting older, too. He'll be sixty ten years from now.

There are so many adult things that I don't want to have to think about. That most people don't think about, not right now.

I just want to scream.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 302 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments