Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Me oh my.

Posted September 17th, 2013 at 04:42 PM by LouBerry

Well, my day has been fantastic. My PreCal teacher is straight up Satan. She basically told me that I'm an idiot and it's my fault that I can't understand math, and she certainly didn't admit that it could have something to do with her shit teaching abilities.

These little girls decided it would be fun to tell everyone that my friend Michelle and I are lesbians, which, that's fine, I could care less, but then, they proceeded to follow me around all day taunting me. Screw that.

But anyway, then Logan starts his, "God is stupid and you're stupid if you believe that crap thing" again, and once again, I left lunch in tears.

Is it lets make Elizabeth as upset as humanly possible day? Must be it.

But, as I was writing this horribly depressing blog entry, a sweet little one and a half year old ran into my room, dragging my cat by his tail, and gave me kisses. So, instead of wallowing in self pity, I'm going to go rescue the cat and make this little girl some juice.
-Aunt Lizzy out.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1007 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Harley Quinn's Forum Picture
    Posted September 17th, 2013 at 08:47 PM by Harley Quinn Harley Quinn is offline
  2. Old Comment
    LouBerry's Forum Picture
    ^ D'aw, thanks.