Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

but am i really?

Posted August 16th, 2013 at 10:01 PM by Mushin

I am sorry, so so sorry. For everything I may have done, and never realized. All of the hurt I may have given, without the intention of doing so. These negligent feelings for you and everyone who is there now, without the knowledge of my remorse. Don't you see? You need to see. What you have done. The agony that it has brought yourself and everyone around you. Have you lost yourself?

Regret digs deep. It finds itself inside of you and eats away until you are a hollow shell encompassed by who you once were. There is no way around it, you must learn from the regret, not eliminate it. Living with regret is living with fear, trauma, and the knowledge that what you have done is wrong.

Living with regret is not living at all, it is abiding by what you have become. What you have [I]allowed[/I] yourself to become. It's living with the knowledge that you cannot go back, you cannot run away. There is only here and now, and this very moment that defines you. What defines you, is regret.

Things done unintentionally by one's self may seem intentional to another. I think that's the worst part of.. being. Living with the uncertainty that anything you do, any action you make or any word you spit, can resonate within someone else entirely different than the way it has with you.

What you have done hurts. It hurts more than anything that I have ever experienced. It has manifested from an emotional trauma to a burning, searing, physical pain that I can't escape.

What you have done is forgivable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 306 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments