Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Am I really a Bi?

Posted August 10th, 2013 at 11:10 PM by xxsgboixx

I don't normally write blogs, but here it goes.
Ever since I hit puberty, I find that I am attracted to boys. I'm not saying that girls aren't, but both boys and girls are attracting my attention.

I've always asked myself, am I a bi, or gay? Today, I label myself as "Bi-Curious". I guess that's the most suitable label for me.

Here's why boys and girls are attracting my attention.

Whenever I go out for a walk or probably in school, whenever I see boys that attract my attention, in my mind, I would think "this guy's body must be sexy, I wonder how would he look like if he is naked" and it goes on and on. Same goes for girls "I wonder how big is her breasts".

*I don't know but when Im writing this blog, I'm getting a huge boner. I'm trying to cover them, because my family members are just in front of me!!!*

I am an extremely a shy person. I don't dare to do things that my mind told me to, like approaching or confronting to that particular person. Because in my mind, I would think that instead of the positive, it would be the opposite.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and figure out which category am I in right now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 404 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »