Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

My day so far and a unhealthy addiction XD

Posted January 24th, 2013 at 01:01 AM by Dimentio
Updated January 24th, 2013 at 01:38 AM by Dimentio

Okay so far i have not been to sleep and i will not stop coughing and i trod in dog piss then i was silently gagging close to being sick over dog piss now my Laptop keeps freezing up, Anyone else would wait it out, Me being stubborn like i am is waiting for a reason to turn it off, I.e. when i start college XD
And my unhealthy addiction is YouTube, I hate going out longer than a day thinking of all the videos i missed and this one is KINDA sad and pathetic i know but i didn't go on holiday to Turkey with my family last year for one week cause i was scared of all the videos i had to catch up on :/ OH and my music addiction! I am never truely happy without music and i am nearly listening to it 24 hours of a day, Even in my sleep! I just am addicted to the stuff!
Oh and for any readers who are still reading (Aka Adam XD) I was talking with my bestie about fetishes today and i fount out i am into tight clothes and bitching (Like gentle biting or love biting Never done it but always have an urge to!) So yeah, My weirdness for the day....
JUST REALIZED! I been on here over a year! YAY ME!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 308 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments