Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Rate this Entry

Thoughts

Posted December 17th, 2012 at 06:21 PM by xDarkAngelx
Updated December 17th, 2012 at 06:54 PM by xDarkAngelx

A lots been going on recently especially last week when I attempted suicide yet again and that one being the worst overdose I've done.
I don't know what to do anymore I still feel that suicide is the only option and the best option for me given I feel I don't deserve to live and am so tired of this life.
Since my attempt I have been seeing a therapist daily instead of weekly and everyone I see want to help me get better but I still strongly don't want to, I don't want to change, I'm scared of changing. Maybe because I've been this way for so long and because I hate changing.
I have thought a lot about not going to anymore of these appointments but today my therapist has said she is concerned about me, thinks I have clinical depression and has been thinking of putting me in hospital against my own will under the Mental Health Act or whatever. As written above I'm not sure if I really do want to be happy, to improve, I don't know if I can. I'm just feeling trapped and I can't escape. I'm just lost right now.

Just some thoughts that I had to write down somewhere.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 634 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Danny_boi 16's Forum Picture
    please don't die I'll miss you
    Posted December 18th, 2012 at 08:26 AM by Danny_boi 16 Danny_boi 16 is offline