Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I write what I'm thinking.
Rate this Entry

"Will I ever find true love?"

Posted December 4th, 2012 at 10:03 AM by Dawn01

Sometimes I kinda stalk my crush's ex girlfriend on facebook and on instangram. And I have to admit that I'm jealous of her.

Not only because she dated the guy that I love...

...But because she seems to have found the love of her life, that is her actual boyfriend.

They are just so perfect together! And it's so sweet to read what they write for each other. I never talked to any of them, but I can totally see that their love is true. They do make me believe that true love really exists.

He writes for her things like "You have you been? Why I took so long to have met you? You are just everything that I ever wanted!" He seems to be so good to her, and they are such a damn perfect couple, I wonder if I will ever find a love like this!

She seems to be a nice person. I almost feel bad for my crush for losing her, and for have been replaced for a better guy. Yeah, I have to admit that my crush is definetly not good at all, even as a friend, he is a very difficult person to deal with...

...I just like him because there's something crazy about his being, and that makes me want to take care of him, makes me want to help.

I don't know if we will ever date because we have some problems, and I don't really care, because sometimes I want to be only friends with him. And he had an affair with me while going out with another person, I completely disapprove that! Yeah, everything is complicated :/

I kinda like to be single and feel free, but still... I wonder If I'll ever find true love!

So, that was my first blog post here! Hope you liked it ^^
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 617 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments