Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Unhealthy

Posted October 14th, 2012 at 04:39 PM by Danny_boi 16

I'm starting to think. That think about my crush is becoming a little unhealthy. Its keeping me from sleeping and doing my homework. But his just the best. I think I'm going to play this whole crush thing down when I'm around him. Because it is so obvious that my mod changes around him, and so does my voice. Let me give you and example. Say me and my friends are having a debate during lunch. Then he joins us then, I can't even bring up the words I was saying. I start to stutter and all of that jeez. But yeah, I think I have to learn to control myself lol.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1190 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brice's Forum Picture
    You have had this up for a while now, lol!! But I have to say I know what you are talking about. I ended up broken hearted and depressed the first time. The most recent one was at my old school and I moved before I could even decide what I should do. I think the whole getting nervous around crushes thing is normal though.