Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Crush?

Posted October 11th, 2012 at 08:00 PM by Danny_boi 16
Tags crush, gay

Ok, so since the beginning of this school year. I have been crushing really hard on one of my friends, he a guy. He is super cute and I really like him. But he seems to be drifting away from me, even while I've trying to get to know him because his new to my school. So I haven't been talking to him lately. but I have notice another guy he was my old crush in the 7th grade. and he's really fun to talk to when we do talk. We share only one class and that's Algebra. But I don't know i like more anymore . I have always been that shy guy that most people only talk to when they need help on a homework assignment. I need help there both really awesome guys and maybe this is all hormones, that confusing me to pick one. what to you think?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1094 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brice's Forum Picture
    Do whatever feels best and whatever you think would make you happiest. Personally, I would watch for signs to see if they are gay or bi. And if they weren't I would try to ignore it so the feelings fade