Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Ello World

Posted July 13th, 2012 at 11:45 PM by Thanatos

Soo Blogging, this is something that is new to me, gonna give it a shot though.

Ok so basic introduction. My name is Josh/Jay whichever you feel like calling me. I'm 17, 6' tall, probably underweight. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale skin. I graduated HS a couple weeks ago, I have a full scholarship to college and am in the honors Program. I coach a hockey team of 11 and 12 yr olds, I have a sister, my mom and dad, and one set of grandparents. I'd define us as middle middle class.

So basically speaking, I have it pretty well off. I get most of what I ask for, family vacations, food on the table etc. The thing is, though I'm not diagnosed with anything and I guess it's normal teenage hormones, I am extremely bi-polar. My friends, co-workers, players and family all notice it. One minute I'm happy as all get-out, the next I'm extremely depressed, even suicidal. One minute I'm screaming angry ready to kill anyone who dares get in my way, the next I'm the picture of calm.

The same can be said of my sexuality, One day I love women, can't stand the thought of men, the next me and my friend are trading BJ's. So needless to say, I'm a little fucked up. Less so than others, I recognize that I have it better off then a lot of people,and I'm not belittling the struggles others go through, but we all have our issues.

Anyways, I've been on VT almost a year, and it's a great community of people. Though I don't know many on a personal level, just seeing the way people act on here shows me that there is hope for the world. The level of compassion and empathy on here are amazing to me.

Anyways, thanks to the very few people who pay attention, sorry to have wasted your time this really was an intro thing not really about anything.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 707 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The Redlight Bandit's Forum Picture
    Yo, love the blog entry... I can tell you speak from the heart, really says a lot about somebody bro...
    Posted July 14th, 2012 at 06:00 AM by The Redlight Bandit The Redlight Bandit is offline