Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My life put into words. Watch (or read) a play by play of my life as it happens. The main focus will probably be about my being Bi-sexual but who knows there may be some other things thrown in to spice it up.
Rate this Entry

Dear blog.5/22/2012

Posted May 22nd, 2012 at 05:18 PM by Lovemeorleaveme

I told Mrs.E, and it went quite well. After assured me that it was compleatly normal and there was nothing wrong with me (things I already knew but it still felt good to hear) she told me that she would put me at the end of the list of people who have to present there novel studies for L.A, and that she would help me with some things on the project.
I know that sounds like she was being an amazing teacher and helping me just cause Im all stressed out but I could have gotten that help if I had just simply asked. I have ADHD, and because I was diagnosed and went though all of the testing shit I have an IEP (Individualized Education Program). Dont get me wrong I'm not that kid who needs help with every thing and cant do anything without help, I hardly ever need to use it, but I do sometimes. but Im getting off track Ill do an entry about that on a day i dont have anything journey related.
Anyway the main point is. I told one of my teachers im Bi, she was understanding it combined with homework stress was overwhelming me. She made sure I was presenting at the end of the presentations. I now have 3 weeks instead of 1 to do my Novel study. she helped me plan out how Im going to do the novel study. Mrs.E rocks. Im going to miss her in gr8 since she'll be on mat leave. im talking in choppy sentances. Its probably annoying the hell outa you. Peace Out.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 607 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments