Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

back together

Posted July 12th, 2010 at 07:30 PM by Fiending_the_freedom

So, that break up lasted about 72 hours.
He called me on wednesday, asking to meet up, saying he missed me and that all the reasons he told himsefl he broke up with me are not true.

When we met up, i didn't set my expectations high, i didn't want to see him having it in my head that we would get back together, and then it not happen. And i certainitly was not going to take him back unless I felt he was doing it for the right reasons.

But he was honest with me, he got scared. His past relaitonship made him terrified of commitment, and yes it is a little weird that he got scared not in the begining but after a year, but i would want him to take me back if i got scared.

So we decided to work things out, because we were both miserable without each other. I told him he has to start talking to me about his feelings, and I need to stop being so dependant on him.

I am so happy we are back together, and yes I am upset I had to go through that, but at least he is reassured about how much he loves me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 997 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments